skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cocoon Study - philosophic library Berlin


Cocoon Study - philosophic library Berlin
Originally uploaded by tom29ger
this is a library in Berlin. Iam hoping to see this in the fall when we are in Europe.
Posted by Gourmet at 1:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

cooks

Terry's shared items

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (10)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • Phew, I made it to the end and just in the nick of...
      • No title
      • Just finished the Del.ico.us activity. I can see ...
      • the race is on tot get the remainder of the activi...
      • moving along in my activities I have now completed...
      • Mark Gungor - Men's Brain Women's Brain - EXTENDED
      • Cocoon Study - philosophic library Berlin
      • Moving right a long in my learning experience and ...
      • It is a bit quiet at the circ desk and I am attemp...
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

Gourmet
View my complete profile